INNOVATE Albion is looking partner with local school districts to support and help grow their FLL, FTC and FRC programs district wide. These partnership with take shape in the form of an annual membership to INNOVATE Albion. Benefits of membership are listed below. To discuss this further and build a relationship with the INNOVATE Albion team, please contact here (link to contact form) and we will be in touch.
Becoming an annual member of the INNOVATE Albion Hub would provide the following benefits:
- Full access to regulation fields for all FIRST Robotics levels: FLL, FRC, and FTC.
- This includes scheduled practice time and the ability to compete in scrimmages with other teams.
- Access to on-site computer lab, printers, and white-board design space.
- A complete robotics workshop with tools, workstation supplies, and space to make edits, changes, and fixes to robots.
- Mentoring from engineers who are located onsite to work side-by-side with students as they design and/or fix robots.
- The opportunity to take additional coursework in the STEM and Robotics academic fields taught by engineers currently working in the field.